| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Havana in April is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of H2O tumbles during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Havana April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Havana, Cuba
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Havana:
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 781.2 kms (485.5 miles) N
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) N
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 615.6 kms (382.6 miles) N
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 559.3 kms (347.5 miles) N
- Arcadia, Fl, Usa - 448.4 kms (278.7 miles) N
- Fort Myers, Fl, Usa - 419.5 kms (260.7 miles) N
- West Palm Beach, Fl, Usa - 472.3 kms (293.5 miles) NNE
- Miami, Florida, Usa - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) NNE
- Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) ENE
- Key West, Florida, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) NNE
- Casablanca, Cuba - 21 kms (13.1 miles) NNE
- Camaguey, Cuba - 494 kms (307 miles) ESE